We decided to have economics as a separate class simply because it is such a misunderstood area of study in our society today. I truly believe that if everyone in our society studied economics, we would not be in the downward spiral we are currently in, and I mean all over the world, not just the United States. There are a few TJED for Teens classics and then some others we have studied.
Economics Classics from TJED for Teens:
- The Science of Getting Rich
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not!
- Uncle Eric Talks About Personal, Career, and Financial Security
- Whatever Happened to Penny Candy? A Fast, Clear, and Fun Explanation of the Economics You Need For Success in Your Career, Business, and Investments
- Whatever Happened to Justice?
- Are You Liberal? Conservative? Or Confused?
- Ancient Rome: How It Affects You Today
- Evaluating Books: What Would Thomas Jefferson Think About This? Guidelines for Selecting Books Consistent With the Principles of America’s Founders
- The Money Mystery: The Hidden Force Affecting Your Career, Business, and Investments
- The Clipper Ship Strategy: For Success in Your Career, Business, and Investments
- The Thousand Year War in the Mideast: How It Affects You Today
- World War I: The Rest of the Story and How It Affects You Today, 1870 to 1935
- World War II: The Rest of the Story and How It Affects You Today, 1930 to September 11, 2001